Saturday, September 26

Praise in the Storms

No matter how many pot holes we face on this journey of life, we can be assured that our God walks with us. Giving Him praise in the midst of the storms brings peace and tranquility to our minds. I am so thankful today that I can trust God for all things in my life no matter how simple and complex or how huge the problem may appear. God is all powerful and all knowing. He can do anything, anywhere at anytime.

If you are facing a trial today that seems overwhelming I encourage you to lay it at the feet of Jesus. He is waiting for us to release those burden's unto Him. If He cares about the little sparrow who has fallen from the sky why wouldn't He care about you and I?

Pray that your weekend is off the charts and overflowing with God's blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting this site. I pray that Chocolate and Coffee will be an encouragement to you today.

Blessings and hugs!