Saturday, October 6

Thank you for your encouragement


It is getting late and I am working on final details for praise and worship tomorrow morning but I wanted to take a few minutes to say thank-you to all the ladies in blog world who read my blog weekly. Your encouraging words are priceless. I know that God has given me this opportunity to minister to women through my blog at this particular season of my life. Even when good things are taking place in our lives the devil sometimes has a way of trying to convince us that we really have no clue what we are doing. It never fails. When I come to that place of discouragement in my own life I receive the sweetest and most encouraging words from some of you very dear ladies out there. It is amazing! Thank you so much for being obedient to the voice of God when He prompts you to write comments. I am so thankful that we have become friends and can encourage one another in the Lord each day.

I pray that you have an incredible Sunday.

Blessings to you!

6 comments:

  1. Words of life are the best food.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are the blessing my dear one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, I've only been visiting a very short while! I'm certain I've not had the opportunity to be encouraging yet... but I hope to! I must admit I've been selfishly BEING encouraged by you! I'll give some back -- soon... I promise!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just wanted to say hi and let you know I stopped by. I found you on the over 50s blogroll and was drawn in by your blog name, two of my favorite treats! Have a blessed week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just hope I can be an encouagement to you!! You really are an encouragement to all of us...... I just soak in your words every time you have a new devo!!

    I still think you and Connie, from Little Red Hearts from God should be writting books.... I mean this!! You have SO much to give and share that is a help to us!
    Ok that all on a gray gloomy rainy Monday morning! But I am not gloomy on the inside!! Love and Hugs Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  6. Deborah,

    I'm so glad I've found a kindred spirit! Pastors' Wives need each other. :)

    Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting this site. I pray that Chocolate and Coffee will be an encouragement to you today.

Blessings and hugs!