Wednesday, September 24

Run to Jesus


This has been a busy week. I am scheduled to take the exam Thursday for my credentials with the AG. I have been taking advantage of my event free evenings by studying for this moment I have been anxiously been waiting for. Please keep me in your prayers Thursday.
Victoria is our two year old granddaughter. She is so precious and adores her "Grammy" :-). Anyway, as I came off the platform Sunday evening following worship, Tori runs out from her pew into the aisle yelling, "Grammy, Grammy"! My heart absolutely melts. She is so much fun and such a blessing.

What do you think you would do if Jesus were walking up the aisle of the church? Would you coward behind the person in front of your pew? Would you crawl under the pew you were sitting in hoping to escape his eyes? Would you turn your head the other way hoping that he wouldn't notice you? Or would you run out of your pew with open arms embracing him yelling, "Jesus, Jesus"?

Run to Jesus today. He is waiting with outstretched arms.

Blessings to you friends!

3 comments:

  1. A great thought today and reminder that God is just waiting for us to run to Him.

    Good luck on your test! Which level is it for?

    -Laurie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying your test goes really good!
    Your little grand daughter is adorable! Love, Grams

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so glad I have found my way back to your blog!

    I had a similiar experience during mid-song, my young neice decided she wanted me to hold her while I sang. Who am I to hold back from my neice? I sang away with her grabbing at my earings and watching all those around her.

    What a neat image of running towards JESUS or away.. God forbid we do the latter...

    Will be back to visit again. God bless.
    deb

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting this site. I pray that Chocolate and Coffee will be an encouragement to you today.

Blessings and hugs!