Thursday, September 11

Life is Hectic

This has been another busy week. Bobby and I met with our church leadership Monday evening. Tuesday night was a freebie but after leaving the office late I didn't arrive home until almost six o'clock. I prepared dinner and then Bobby and I walked. When we returned home it was 8:30 p.m. and honestly I was exhausted. I think the weekend caught up with me. Last evening choir practice resumed after the Wednesday night service and we didn't get home until 10 p.m. Another late night eating dinner and going to bed. Tonight I meet with my Life Coaching Mentorship group. Wow! I am tired.......................... :-)

I am looking forward to seeing Brandon on Friday. Tour 29:11 is doing an event this weekend in Martinsburg, WV. Bobby and I are picking Brandon up at the airport tomorrow and will get to spend a few hours with him before he leaves for his event. The Tour crew is picking him at at our home tomorrow evening. We haven't seen him since July so we are excited! We will not get another opportunity to see him until Christmas. You may read his blog but if you don't, check it out. You will certainly be blessed. www.BrandonShank.com God is doing some amazing things in his life.

I am so grateful for our family. God has blessed us so much.

Blessings and hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting this site. I pray that Chocolate and Coffee will be an encouragement to you today.

Blessings and hugs!