Monday, September 8

Change

It's all about CHANGE. Listen to the media. Read the newspaper. Change, change, change. Both parties are doing their best to convince this country that they are in deed the candidate that will make the changes we so desperately need.

CHANGE means to transform or convert. So what does that mean for us as we strive to imitate Christ? Here are a few things to ponder. Am I satisfied with my walk with Christ? Does my life reflect Godliness and Holiness? Is Christ displayed through my actions? Does my speech reflect Godly character? Is fruit being produced in my life as a result of my testimony? Does my tongue wag more than a doggy's tail? Do I have a critical spirit? Am I jealous of other's who seem to be gaining notoriety in the ministry arena?

Maybe it is time for some CHANGE in our Christian lives. I know exactly who can assist us in that process. Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus (Philippians 4:6.7, NIV).

We can make CHANGES in our lives and we don't have to do it alone. God is only a prayer away.

Blessings and hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting this site. I pray that Chocolate and Coffee will be an encouragement to you today.

Blessings and hugs!