Sunday, January 23

Good Morning Beautiful Girlfriends,


Thank you so much for praying for our daughter Brooke this week. Her thyroid surgery went very well and now she is at our home this week with her family recovering. The pathology results will not be known until next week but the surgeon feels everything is normal. PTL! I will be on vacation this week and also working from home as I help care for our grandchildren Luke and Victoria.

Many of you have expressed prayer needs to me over the past month. I pray for this group daily and I encourage you to pray also. We truly need the prayers and encouragement of one another. Even though I have never met many of you I feel your prayers and your words of encouragement truly speak to my heart.

George Mueller had a saying that faith grows with use. I encourage you to put your faith to work. Our faith will grow and become stronger daily if we practice trusting God for something small and ordinary and next week or next month or next year you may be able to trust Him for answers bordering on the miraculous. Everyone has some faith, said Mueller; the difference among us is one of degree only, and the man of small faith may be simply the one of degree only, and the man of small faith may be simply the one who has not dared to exercise the little faith he has.

According to the Bible, we have because we ask, or we have not because we ask not. God wants to display His power in our lives. NOTHING is impossible for the God we serve…… NOTHING!

I know many of you are facing huge challenges in your life but God loves you and wants the absolute best for you and your ministry. The enemy continues to knock on our hearts with discouragement and lies. He is a loser! God is a God of victory and we win when He is in control of our lives!

Seek God for the impossible. He is waiting for you to ask so He can do something unbelievable in your life. This could be the week!

Have a God-powered day filled to overflowing with His amazing anointing.

Love and appreciate you,
Debbie

2 comments:

  1. Debbie, Glad she made it through the surgery!! and may you also have a God powered day filled with his Overflowing annointing.. I love that blessing!! God bless, deb

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting this site. I pray that Chocolate and Coffee will be an encouragement to you today.

Blessings and hugs!