Tuesday, July 6

We Are Back!!!

Vacation was wonderful!!!!  We returned from a week in Punta Cana, Dominican Republic on Friday.  I really missed blogging while we were away but I sincerely enjoyed the much needed rest and relaxation.  Anxious to get back to ministry and connecting with all of my friends on the net.  Here are some photos of our vacation.  Many blessings!!!

We traveled with our good friends Ray and Shannon.  They renewed their wedding vows on the beach during the vacation.  I will post some of those photos later this week. What an amazing resort!  The Royal Suites by Turquesa in Punta Cana.

Our room was beautiful!!



Our 37th wedding anniversary is in a few weeks. This trip was our anniversary gift to one another!!!



The beach was outstanding!

2 comments:

  1. Looks beautiful...I need a vacation!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've got great shots of the place here. From your smiles, I think you've really got an amazing time on your vacation. Thanks for the share. Cheers! More power!

    Liza

    Punta Cana vacation

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting this site. I pray that Chocolate and Coffee will be an encouragement to you today.

Blessings and hugs!