Tuesday, September 8

Life is Full!

As my mind wraps around the past seven days it takes me a few minutes to recollect my thoughts so I can remember all the details! I truly feel as though I am riding a train in the very, very fast lane!!!!! LOL

Last week I had the privilege of attending the Potomac District Leadership Retreat in National Harbor. It was fabulous! Great people and great discussion time. So many good things come out of meetings like that but usually you don't walk away feeling refreshed. Instead your brain is operating in a state of information overload!
Friday evening I spoke at a ladies event. God is so faithful. The ladies were awesome and it was a great evening of fellowship. I met new friends and was given a great opportunity to share my testimony.
On Saturday Brandon arrived from MO and Brooke (our daughter) and her family surprised him at the airport. We spent the afternoon shopping for Brandon's birthday at the Leesburg, VA outlets and ended the day with a very nice dinner.
Sunday Jeff and Sue Duffield were with us. They are such a great couple and precious friends. They were such a blessing!
This evening I have a leadership meeting at church. Tomorrow night I am teaching at our Bible Study followed by choir practice. Thursday evening I have an appointment and Friday morning I leave for the Ladies Fall Getaway. Whewwwwwwwwwwwww!

Through it all God is still God and I am so thankful for that today. He is my ROCK and my salvation.

Pray that your week will be fabulous! Blessings!

2 comments:

  1. SO glad that you had such an awesome time. I pray that many were blessed by your testimony and your love for Jesus!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Deborah
    What an incredibly busy few days! But it does sound like fun. I love the title of your blog. Definately, two of my favorite things. I look forward to keeping in touch!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting this site. I pray that Chocolate and Coffee will be an encouragement to you today.

Blessings and hugs!