Thursday, February 5

Thankful Thursday


Iris at Grace Alone is hosting Thankful Thursday today and she has chosen "Change" as the topic this week. Visit her site and also read the other ladies comments today. You will be blessed!

Change..... Many despise the word because they refuse to change anything in their lives. I welcome change. Even as I get older I love change. Change is exciting and brings with it new challenges. I believe as a Christian we must be willing to accept changes. Shouldn't we always be changing in our walk with Christ? In order to grow in our relationship with Him don't we need to change in some areas of our lives?

I am thankful today for so many things. God is just so good to me and continues to pour out His blessings upon my life and ministry.

I am thankful today for the doors of opportunity that continue to open for my ministry. God is awesome and continually full of surprises!

I am thankful for a mom who loves Jesus Christ and will celebrate her 75th birthday next week.

I am thankful that Jericho (our BIG dog) was ok last weekend after eating six large chocolate candy bars!

I am thankful that God helps me to welcome change in my life.

I am thankful for my position at the District Office. I recently celebrated ten years at the office!

I am thankful for a wonderful husband who is a man of God, loves me and appreciates me for who I am.

Blessings to each of you today!

4 comments:

  1. I love you outlook on change. And have a great family to love. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes change ... a new opportunity to let God shine thru us in a new way. Love your attitude about change. -Happy TT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great perspective to have on change. Praising God for your wonderful list of blessings. Poor Jericho! I'm glad he's okay but he had to have had a tummy ache.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Debra,

    I have been by your place several times this week. The Lord just keeps directing me here to read. I am not really sure why. I am so glad I stopped in for TT. Your praises to our Lord are inspiring and honor Jesus.

    Thank you for all you do to make our online community vibrant and overflowing with love. Hugs, me

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting this site. I pray that Chocolate and Coffee will be an encouragement to you today.

Blessings and hugs!