Tuesday, September 2

Great Weekend

Awesome long....... weekend! We had a great day in the house on Sunday! Bobby preached a great sermon on "Communication". Sunday night our Outreach Ministry leader led the service. We had an outstanding evening of prayer with a message in tongues and interpretation given at the end of our altar time. God's presence was felt in a mighty way.

I am leaving for Lancaster, PA this evening. Our annual District Leadership Retreat is scheduled for Tuesday through Friday. Bobby is going with me and plans to spend some quality time with the Lord while I suffer through meetings. Just kidding. It will be a great time together with our leadership as we strategically plan for the upcoming year. I am excited about Willow Valley Resort and Sight & Sound. Have never been to either so this will be a new experience.

Very busy in the office today trying to finalize details and clean off my desk!

Blessings!

1 comment:

Thanks so much for visiting this site. I pray that Chocolate and Coffee will be an encouragement to you today.

Blessings and hugs!