Tuesday, January 15

More of You in Me Lord



I was listening to one of my cd's as I was traveling to work this morning. The lyrics were beautiful. Lord I want more of You and less of me. How awesome is that! Can you imagine what we could do for the Kingdom of God if each of us would model that in our lives? We would be absolutely unstoppable!


When we choose to put more of me and less of Him we find ourselves in trouble. We open the door for the enemy to move right into our hearts making himself mighty comfortable. This is the beginning of making bad choices which will affect our lives in a negative manner forever. Bad choices bring forth unpleasant consequences. Sin is ugly and hurts more than those involved in the act itself.


This is a brand new year. Many folks are making New Year Resolutions and all sorts of promises for 2008. My prayer is that we seek God with our whole heart. As you sip your java meditate on God's Word asking Him for more of Him in your life throughout this year and less of you.


Blessings to you today!

5 comments:

  1. Just a note to let you know I read your blog off and on and remember you and yours in prayer. Your site is a blessing in a world of cursings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amen to that! I'm off to google that song now... I LOVE my PRAISE music!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amen!! Love the reputation/character quotes in the last entry.

    Looks like hubby is doing better too! God bless.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting this site. I pray that Chocolate and Coffee will be an encouragement to you today.

Blessings and hugs!