Tuesday, May 22

What an incredible vacation

We had an incredible time on our cruise! It was everything we thought it would be and more! Absolutely awesome!! The vacation passed so quickly but it was good to get home and resume the routine of life as we know it. Luke and Victoria were happy to see us!

God's creations are so beautiful. It was breathtaking to stand on the ship and gaze at the beautiful blue seas. The sunrise on the water was definitely a Kodak moment and walking around the top deck of the ship in the early morning hours was an experience I will cherish forever. The snow white sand and aquamarine waters on the Seven Mile Beach in Cayman Islands were unbelievable. So many things we experienced will never be forgotten no matter how old we become. God's awesome paint brush and creativity far exceeded anything that I could have possibly imagined.

Bobby and I had such a relaxing stress free week. It felt so good to get away from everything and not be concerned about the everyday ministry tasks. We will celebrate our 34th wedding anniversary in July and have never had a vacation like this. We were at sea on Mother's Day and I even received flowers from my family! It was awesome! Somehow I know Bobby orchestrated the delivery but it was still incredible. My hubby is my best friend and the love of my life. I have been blessed with a Godly man and incredible husband. We had such a wonderful time together. Memories are priceless..................


God truly is amazing. So many times we take Him and all that He can do in our lives for granted. We simply undervalue who He is by doubting what He can accomplish in and through our lives. If He can create such beauty for our eyes to behold why it is so difficult for us to trust Him in the midst of negative circumstances in our lives? It is obvious that He has the power to do whatever He wants wherever He chooses. Just take a look around you and savor the beauty of the trees, flowers, mountains and all that goes with it. He created all of this for you and I to enjoy.

Maybe you are searching for answers today or need clear direction to things you are dealing with in your life. Seek Him with all that you have and TRUST Him with all that you are. God will speak into your life. That is a given. The answers may not always be what we want them to be but God sees the big picture and He knows what is best for us. He is a wise Father who cares for us and loves us just like any parent loves their children. He has given everything for us. Will you give everything for Him?

For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways....For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are My ways higher than your ways and My thoughts than your thoughts. Isaiah 55:8-9

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting this site. I pray that Chocolate and Coffee will be an encouragement to you today.

Blessings and hugs!