Sunday, May 15

Good Morning Beautiful Girlfriends!!

Hope your week was amazin’!!  I had a great weekend away over Mother’s Day speaking in West Virginia.  I am looking forward to getting back into our church today.  Another Sunday and another opportunity for God to Rock the House!  Another opportunity for God to do a mighty work in our lives!!

As many of you know Facebook plans to archive many groups and the original Chocolate and Coffee group is one of those groups.  I initiated a new group and this week FB upgraded the old group. Anyhow……  Now there are 2 groups but for now I am not changing anything.  Unfortunately, I have not found a way to message everyone with the new format so I will be posting a blog every Sunday morning in the group.  Many of you have sent encouraging notes about the previous posts.  I pray that the messages will continue to bless and encourage your life.

Maybe you are feeling everything but joy this morning.  Life can be filled with tons of disappointments and overwhelming challenges.  I receive many prayer requests and many have been posted on the group wall.  Sometimes the circumstances we are walking through have a way of totally stealing our joy!

Corrie Ten Boom knew that and wrote, “Jesus did not promise to change the circumstances around us.  He promised great peace and pure joy to those who would learn to believe that God actually controls all things."  Yes, my God controls all things and He is on the throne today!!!

We need to learn to trust God and open the door of our soul to Christ.  He promises that He will give us pure peace and joy even when life seems very dark and uncertain.

Think about the song, At the Cross by Hillsong.  It is in my worship set today and I love the words.  You go before me, You shield my way. Your hand upholds me; I know You love me.  At the cross I bow my knee, where Your blood was shed for me.  There’s no greater love than this.  You have overcome the grave.  Your glory fills the highest place.  What can separate me now?

Jesus loves us girlfriends!  He cares about every detail of our lives.  Don’t allow the enemy to steal your job!  Sing praises to the mighty God we serve!  He is on the throne today and nothing is too big for Him!

I pray your week is filled to overflowing with God's amazing peace and overwhelming joy!!!! 

You are appreciated and loved!!!!

Blessings,
Debbie

1 comment:

  1. Hi there. How do you know if your group is going to be archived? I have a group, or a fan page, and was just wondering.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting this site. I pray that Chocolate and Coffee will be an encouragement to you today.

Blessings and hugs!