Wednesday, March 30

Preparation for Women in Ministry Retreat

I leave in the morning for the district camp to begin preparing for our WIM Retreat which begins Friday afternoon.  I am excited about what God is going to do this weekend in the lives of our ministry women.  I have been battling laryngitis for almost two weeks and I know the enemy is not happy about this retreat. 

Working from home today so I can finish my message for Sunday and finalize the details of the retreat.  Appreciate your prayers as many pastor's wives and ministry women from the Potomac District gather together for a weekend of fun, relaxation and great fellowship. 

I will attempt to post while I am away.  It might only be on facebook but will let you know what is happening!  We are also going to video our speakers.  I know they will be a blessing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting this site. I pray that Chocolate and Coffee will be an encouragement to you today.

Blessings and hugs!