Thursday, March 26

Thankful Thursday


Many thanks to Lynn who is hosting Thankful Thursday today.

I am so thankful for what God is doing in my life and ministry. We had a fabulous retreat last weekend with the Potomac District Women in Ministry. The Lord has placed such a passion in my heart for pastor's wives and women in ministry. My prayer is that through my testimony and life experience I can touch someone's life who may be hurting and feeling totally isolated and forgotten.

I am thankful that God is controlling my future and directing my steps.
I am thankful for great women of God I connected with at the retreat who are encourager's and prayer warriors.

I am thankful today for rain and beautiful spring flowers that are beginning to peak their heads through the ground after a long winter's nap.
I am thankful for my grandchildren who miss Grammy when she is traveling.

I am thankful for an incredible family and a loving Godly husband who lives what he speaks.


Blessings friends!

3 comments:

  1. Awesome blessings! Happy Thankful Thursday to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great thankful list. A Godly husband is a a wonderful blessing. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting this site. I pray that Chocolate and Coffee will be an encouragement to you today.

Blessings and hugs!