Tuesday, November 18

Bless Others


Thank you so much for your prayers. After 8 weeks of bronchitis and laryngitis I am finally beginning to feel like myself again. God is so good. I even led worship Sunday because I was determined not to be defeated by the enemy! Still taking my meds but honestly can see improvement.


God is so good and I am so thankful for His continued blessings upon my life. I know there are days when I get so distracted trying to manage the many responsibilities on my plate that I forget how blessed I really am. This is the season of thankfulness but why do we wait for that special day in November each year to remember all the blessings in our lives?


God pours out His blessings upon you and I daily.
2 Corinthians 9:15 says, Thanks be to God for his indescribable gift! God is incredible. He is the ultimate giver. Do you believe that He expects us to follow His example? Maybe you are hesitant to give to others for fear of having nothing left for yourself, but as we give to others as God leads, soon you will receive so much that you will have to figure out where to put it all!


I heard on the radio this morning where folks in various states are paying for the order of the person behind them in the drive-thru at Starbucks. Isn't that awesome! They have no idea who those people are but they are blessing them. Giving so others can be blessed. Wow!


God gives so we can bless others. Pray and ask God to show you how He wants you to bless someone today.


Blessings and many hugs!

3 comments:

  1. Glad to hear you are feeling better. That bronchitis is bad stuff - been there and done that and don't want to again! lol. -Blessings, Laurie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you are doing better! I too am recovering from bronchitis. I turned the corner when I ended up in the ER. This is bad stuff.

    Thank you for the reminder that God provides blessings to us everyday. When you are sick, sometimes its easy to forget.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good news! so glad you are on the road to recovery! thanks for visiting my blog.
    blessings,
    deb

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting this site. I pray that Chocolate and Coffee will be an encouragement to you today.

Blessings and hugs!