Wednesday, May 13

Be Encouraged

God is awesome and He loves and cares for each of us more than anyone else ever could. I encourage each of you today to focus on Him and what He has for your life. His plan is awesome and I know from experience that life's busyness often steals our joy. We become so overwhelmed with our daily routines and obligations that we forget why we have been placed on this earth.

God has a plan and guess what... You and I are in it! Isn't that exciting? He wants to use you and he wants to use me to further the Kingdom of God. That makes my heart jump with excitement. Serving Him is challenging and exciting. We never know what tomorrow will offer but we can know with confidence that our God will be by our side walking with us no matter what the day may bring.

Give Him priority today and thank Him for His awesome plan for your life. Tell Him how much you love Him. We owe God so much for what He has done in each of our lives. Be encouraged. God loves you!

Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting this site. I pray that Chocolate and Coffee will be an encouragement to you today.

Blessings and hugs!