To Be A Winner!
Sports Psychologists have identified six reoccurring traits common among gold-medal athletes. These "traits of a champion" apply to both men and women and are also primary factors in the lives of those who succeed in non-athletic vocations.
1. Self-analysis. These successful athletes know their strengths and weaknesses and engage in critical appraisal that is honest, but never negative.
2. Self-competition. Winners know they can only control their own performances, so they compete against their own best effort, not that of others.
3. Focus. The champion is always "in the present," concentrating on the task at hand.
4. Confidence. Successful athletes control anxiety by setting tough but reasonable goals. As goals are reached, confidence increases.
5. Toughness. This is a mental trait that involves accepting risk and trying to win, rather than trying not to lose. Winners see changes as opportunities and accept responsibility for their own destinies.
6. Havng a game plan. Even elite athletes know talent is not enough. They have a game plan.
God's plan for each of us is to be a Winner in His kingdom. No matter what the task may be he will always be with us to the finish line. Pray daily for Godly wisdom and His will as He continues to unfold and reveal His plan for your life.