Sunday, January 3

Good Morning Girlfriends! God has blessed us with a new year filled to overflowing with new opportunities. I pray that you, your family and your ministry will be blessed beyond measure. I pray that you will be refreshed and renewed today as you seek God for those new possibilities this year. I pray that God will bless you as you minister to others and speak into their lives. Don't forget that we serve a great big God and nothing is impossible with Him! Don't allow the devil to discourage you. God is bigger than anything he can throw in our path.


Thank you for being a part of Chocolate and Coffee and for encouraging me throughout 2009. You are a blessing in my life. We truly need one another and I sincerely appreciate you and what you do for the Kingdom of God.


I pray abundant blessings upon you today. I love and appreciate you. You are very special and God loves you and has an awesome plan for your life.


Hugs,
Debbie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting this site. I pray that Chocolate and Coffee will be an encouragement to you today.

Blessings and hugs!